Restaurant Hot Spots in London
Need a great place to eat? We have a few suggestions for you. Here are some of our top picks in the area.
- Windermere’s Café – An intimate, quaint restaurant on the North end. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner this great spot entertains with live music every Friday night.
- Michael’s on the Thames – A relaxing atmosphere overlooking the Thames River, this top rated restaurant features a delectable menu complete with the elegance of music from a Baby Grand.
- Fellini Koolini’s – Enjoy a casual dining experience with a variety of savory items from pasta to pizzas to steamed mussels and calamari to steak and fresh fish. Located in a post-war Italian home this local favorite is a great alternative to your typical Italian restaurant.
- Spageddy Eddy’s – Nestled in an alley in the middle of downtown, this interestingly decorated hidden gem is one you don’t want to miss. The pasta is cooked perfectly every time, the portions are enormous and the prices keep you from breaking the bank. That is top notch for us.
- Rincon Latino Restaurant – A hole in the wall that has the best Latin food in London. While you can dine at one of the few tables, this is more of a take-out joint. With prices that are so low you would think it was a joke, you will be surprised by the freshness and authenticity.
There are so many more spots we could name but the list would go on and on. Try out these favorite picks and let us know your favorites.