With the highest indoor ropes course in Canada, over 20,000 square feet of trampoline park, a 75-foot freefall, and 145-foot ziplines, The Factory is a unique and iconic place in the City of London. The Factory is a must-do attraction in London. With tons of activities to choose from, this place has something for everyone. Whether visiting with kids or having an exciting adults’ night out, this place is the perfect destination.
The Factory was created like any other business; it first started with a “wouldn’t it be cool if…”. With a unique building in the city, The Factory partners dreamed up an idea that would later become the city and Canada’s biggest indoor adventure park.
Nowhere else in the city are there so many exciting activities under one roof, genuinely geared for all skill levels and all ages. Here are the fun activities The Factory has to offer:
- Trampoline park: this 20,000-square-foot area features basketball nets, a glow dodgeball court, a tumble track, a battle beam, a stunt performance bag, and more.
- High ropes and ziplines: With over 80 rope obstacles and a height reaching 75 feet, you take on a new challenge every time you face these rope courses.
- Arcade: This area features over 90 arcade games to choose from
- Lil’ Climbers: Located next to the Hero Room, Lil’Climbers is a multi-level indoor playground for the little ones who are not ready for the trampolines and ropes.
- Warrior course: This course is a full-body workout for all skill levels combining vaulting, running, climbing, jumping, and balancing.
- The Canteen: When you need to take a break from an adventurous day, go to the Canteen for a drink or a bite from the various options.
https://thefactorylondon.ca/ | 100 Kellogg Lane London, Ontario N5W 0B4 | 226-213-5160